What's new

This guy is building me a humidor

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Well my guy sent me some pictures of my finished humidor. I should have it sometime next week. I think he knows how to build a humidor going by the pictures he sent me. I heard good things about him and when I called him he was more then happy to build me one. His name is Bob Staebell....you might have heard of him.;)
I'd say it turned out alright. Looks great.
Btw, Staebell isn't just "Some Guy" in the humidor building business.
Extra points for a noob trolling the regulars. Lol

EDIT: The more I think about this thread, this might be a step above a troll, maybe even considered a catfish. LMAO. Well played sir.

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Well my guy sent me some pictures of my finished humidor. I should have it sometime next week. I think he knows how to build a humidor going by the pictures he sent me. I heard good things about him and when I called him he was more then happy to build me one. His name is Bob Staebell....you might have heard of him.;)
Bahahaha! You got us! Beautiful.

DanceOnTheBlackTop

Get to da choppa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking work. The real test will be how air tight it is so it can hold your RH without wide swings. Good luck.
Well I hear his work is second to none and his seals hold well, sometimes too well and the humidity holds true with 3 percent from the top to the bottom. Maybe some Aristocrat owners can chime in on the seal of their humidors.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Getting my humidor built by some guy. I didnt want another wineador so I'm having him build me one. Nothing big but nothing small either. Its a bookcase style I believe. I hope it turns out as nice as he says it will. It's going to take a couple months to get it. It should be better quality then the manufactured ones from China. I'm just nervous. I hope he knows what he's doing. I had to pay him a portion up front and the rest when it's done. He said he's built a few before and I have nothing to worry about. I'll just wait and see what i get I guess. I already gave him money so I guess I have no choice.
Well my guy sent me some pictures of my finished humidor. I should have it sometime next week. I think he knows how to build a humidor... His name is Bob Staebell....you might have heard of him.;)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You just became my favorite person on this forum! LMAO!! Well played, man! Can’t wait to see how you fill that beautifully crafted piece of furniture. Congrats on the purchase!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
So what do you think fellas... Should I take a bow now or wait for more comments to roll in? ;)
Like a boss, lol :cool:

On a side note, sometimes we get guys on the forum who are entirely new to cigars and want some guidance on what they should be smoking - I'm kinda thinking we should let you take over in that department for a while. @Glassman what do you think amigo, good idea? ;)