What's new

This is weird!

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I got a package on friday...an unexpected package!

it contained a 2oz 70% rh heartfelt tube, a small digital hygrometer, and a boveda hygro calibration kit

the only problem...I didn;t order any of this, the name on the invoice was ;sorta close to mine...but the adress was totally off. The shipping label was to my old address and was therefore forwarded to my ne addy.

Any ideas??? have I been bombed, or was there an error somewhere and I got someone else's stuff???:dunno: :help:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
???

Very odd, indeed.

Was it the first or the last name that was the same? Possibly, could it have been a Christmas gift from a famiy member with the same last name?

Dunno

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Josh, Yeah I ordered that stuff. I must have put the wrong name and address on it...you can just send it to me. :rofl: Just joking I have no Idea. Wait a while I am sure someone knows.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I don;t think so...the first name was the same, but the last name was odd...three 's' in a row...and like I said the invoice was WAY off I don;t know wnybody in the area from the addy?

trying to figure it out...don;t even know who to ask?

I don;t want to keep it if isn;t for me!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
That is odd....maybe someone was trying to track you down but didn't entirely?

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Not as odd as one would think when the dummy that runs Heartfelt sends a package to the wrong address! :sadstare:

Well Josh consider it a late Christmas present, I hope you can use it. :smile:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Wow. Those Heartfelt guys are something. If you order from them and once and a while they just send you a present. Very few vendors this good I tell you. Great marketing.:rolling: