What's new

This is weird!

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
yeah, that's definately a great gesture, he PMed me too, I'm gonna reply and find out if the addy on the invoice is where it's supposed to go...if it is, i'm gonna go ahead and drop it in the mail for him.

i just don;t feel right about keeping this stuff..and besides, I keep all my humis at 65, not 70 rh

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
yeah, that's definately a great gesture, he PMed me too, I'm gonna reply and find out if the addy on the invoice is where it's supposed to go...if it is, i'm gonna go ahead and drop it in the mail for him.

i just don;t feel right about keeping this stuff..and besides, I keep all my humis at 65, not 70 rh
Talk about a class act....I just got his PM and he is going to forward the package to the correct location. Now that is a BOTL :smile:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0