What's new

This Weekends Plans...

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Wife's leaving town Friday night to attend the yearly Central Veterinary Conference in KC. She'll be gone til Monday night so it's just us guys to fend for ourselves. So among some other kid related activities I have planned with the kiddo, I got these lined up...

You guys are gonna have some reviews to read come next week :thumbsup:.

Dan

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If I had more I'd send you one, but just got the one. She's gonna be pretty busy I think, but I may drop a few hints.

Dan
I actually have a couple of those resting. What I really need to find is a Daisy Cutter or 2. I have searched everywhere and can't get any.

Plenty of other good cigar places here in KC. Too bad you couldn't visit with your wife. My wife is a Registered Vet Tech and used to attend that conference every year. They are building a huge animal related technology center not too far from our house. Supposed to be bringing a ton of related positions here.

Hope she has a safe trip. Enjoy your smokes and looking forward to your thoughts on some of those.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
What I really need to find is a Daisy Cutter or 2. I have searched everywhere and can't get any.
Good luck. I smoked the one I had. Kinda sad that I liked it since...well you know why :sadpace:.

Sooo... gonna spend any of that guy time with moi???
Sure, but may have to meet as the casa de Bugman depending on what the larval stage is doing.

You guys can work on some new 'Possum recipes, or maybe even some skunk :razz:
How about some nice BAJ braised 'possum huh Frank? :laugh:.

Dan

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFrog Frank
Sooo... gonna spend any of that guy time with moi???

Sure, but may have to meet as the casa de Bugman depending on what the larval stage is doing.
And I'll have to see what the polliwog is doing! Carey works 4-7 at Boomtown Days on Saturday. Not sure what's going on tonight, or Sunday.

PSI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now, The Balvenie Caribbean Cask and a PSD4.

Tomorrow a York Rite Chapter Festival.