What's new

Thoughts on Dr. Joe Show?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
From what I can see, there's only one other thread (with little info) relating to the Dr. Joe Show series on YouTube. I've been watching these Dr. Joe Show videos for about a week. I know this isn't an incredibly popular YouTube channel, but I'm hoping at least some of you have watched a few of his videos. Does anyone have opinions on him or his content? He seems (to me, at least) to be pretty well-informed.

(DISCLAIMER: He discusses some online vendors in early videos, and I am NOT looking for any verification or anything to do with sources. I am purely interested in opinions on the actual subject-matter of the shows [i.e. - reviews, aging cigars, brand histories, cigar business]. If this breaks a rule or is otherwise poor form, please let me know and I will delete)

EDIT: It looks like my original video link was screwy.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I've watched a few. I find he's generally pretty informative (though really long winded). I thought his series on fake vs fine was good. I enjoyed the stuff on aging, though he could be full of shit, I'd have no way of knowing.

In general he seems like a decent guy who shares his love of cigars via YouTube. To me, anyone willing to put in that kind of time and effort to share this passion is ok in my book.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You seem pretty intent on gathering feedback. Curious...Are you somehow related to this show?
Lol, no way. I wouldn't mind being affiliated, then I might get to try some of his smokes. I just don't want to waste my time with bad info. If you type "Cigar Reviews" into YouTube, there are 33,200 results. This guy showed up and I started watching.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Will definitely check them out :)
Sorry if I gave that impression. This guy actually hasn't posted a video in a couple months and I am curious why. Can't really rely on the comment sections on YouTube, either. There are a few who say he's full of BS, others seem to be on board.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
It's a very informative show but it is very long for youtube. It needs to be more concise for a video format but it would be great for a podcast format.

JRRIII

Jake
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I've become a big fan. Really like the brand history stuff and the other cigar discussion that accompanies the reviews.
I feel the same way, I like his overall commentary with the discussions and history and the fact isn't not just cut and dry ' this 1/3 taste like this' blah blah

It's a very informative show but it is very long for youtube. It needs to be more concise for a video format but it would be great for a podcast format.
I don't mind the length personally; especially since I have smoked along with him (not the same cigar). There is something different about the length that I like