What's new

Thoughts on Warped & Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Any standouts or all-around favorites?
Not new to cigars of course, but newer to alot of the brands/blends that have come out in the last 4-5 years and these sound like they would really match-up with my tastes, but not sure where to start.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
for me personally. the headley grange (and also the HG black dog) is the best CH due to its unique flavor profile. it doesnt really taste like any other cigars ive had, and I personally cant get enough of it. CH makes great cigars all around imho though and you really cant go wrong.

as for warped I think they're a couple bucks overpriced in general. luckily my favorite is also the cheapest one (the la hacienda). the only other warped I would go out of my way to maybe buy on occasion would be the LC Unicos...but theyre not being made anymore either...so yeah.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
I haven't had one from either company that I don't enjoy, those two along with RoMa Craft are where my money is spent. Jericho Hill is one of my favorites, as well as the Las Calaveras. The 14 version is hard to find but the La Imperiosa is the same blend. All the Warped are good as well, try the El Oso and the La Colmena, the Futuro is one of my favorites right now. Hell, try some samplers from each. They're all good smokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Also, Tennessee Waltz, while only available in Tennessee is one of my favorites from Crowned Heads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
For me, Warped over Crowned Heads. El Oso is the only line I don't prefer from Warped, all the others were enjoyable. And the 2 releases of Las Calaveras and one stick of the Tennessee Waltz while in Tennessee were the only cigars I have enjoyed from Crowned Heads, the rest just not my thing.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Warped! My favorites including favorite vitola---El Oso Mama, Futuro Suprema, Don Reynaldo, Lirio Ojo and Flor Del Valle Las Brumas, La Colmena( any vitola)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Warped is good right now. Crowned Heads seems to be going the wrong way. The four kicks was decent, but the newer vitolas and blends seem lackluster at best. But, thats just my opinion. Smoke whatcha like.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Warped is good right now. Crowned Heads seems to be going the wrong way. The four kicks was decent, but the newer vitolas and blends seem lackluster at best. But, thats just my opinion. Smoke whatcha like.
I like the Four Kicks but love the Jericho Hill, the Waltz/Yellow Rose/ '15 Paniolo blend is great and both of the Las Calaveras

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
If I had to choose 1 of the 2 brands to smoke, and could no longer smoke the other, it would be Warped. I haven't had much from them that I don't like. However, we live in this wonderful world where we can all have both. So with that being said, CH makes some great stuff as well.