What's new

Thoughts on Warped & Crowned Heads

2020pdx

Dan
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First off, try them all. Both brands are well made and top notch. everyone has a different palate, so the cigar I might enjoy, someone else might not. Never let someone discourage from trying a differnt cigar just because they don't care for it. To me, that's a shame to do.

Most of the Warped cigars I've tried have been good, so you shouldn't go wrong th the,.

I really enjoy the Jericho Hills and the other CH stuff. The Tennessee waltz didn't fit in my flavor profile, but still was a good cigar. But, again, I wouldn't know about these cigars if I didn't try them and find the ones I enjoy. That's all that matters anyways,
Great advice and well said, AB.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Rev,

It works both ways. Folks often refuse to try something because their friend or a reviewer disliked it. Take someone else's like or dislike of a cigar and try it either way, make your own opinion.

Can we stay on topic though. Thanks

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Rev,

It works both ways. Folks often refuse to try something because their friend or a reviewer disliked it. Take someone else's like or dislike of a cigar and try it either way, make your own opinion.

Can we stay on topic though. Thanks
Sure.

Both are good sticks and while I prefer one over the other, my point was that you should try it on your own. I never let someone's likes or dislikes make my decision for me.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Both companies make great cigars. Let your palate decide. I was surprised after trying many of the Warped Cigars, the Futuro Seleccion Suprema is the real stand out for me.
BUT I wasn't as impressed with the Don Reynaldo or Flor de Valle vs the Futuro (all are good cigars, Futuro just had a taste I preferred). So $$ doesn't always mean better.
Enjoy the hunt.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Both companies make great cigars. Let your palate decide. I was surprised after trying many of the Warped Cigars, the Futuro Seleccion Suprema is the real stand out for me.
BUT I wasn't as impressed with the Don Reynaldo or Flor de Valle vs the Futuro (all are good cigars, Futuro just had a taste I preferred). So $$ doesn't always mean better.
Enjoy the hunt.
definitely agree. I find it always helps to get some kind of direction beforehand. Regardless, I will likely try them all. And thanks to 2 brothers, I have a good start waiting for me in the humidor!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
La Colmena from Warped and Headley G from CH are 2 of my favorites. I've smoked a few El Oso and they are very unique and have a soft sweetness that intrigues me given the wrapper leaf. Really like it as a change of pace smoke.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
@Stogie_Bear - Thanks for thinking of me!
It certainly has been enjoyable taste testing the last few weeks. If I had to pick my stand-out favorites so far:
CH: Las Calaveras 2015 & JD Howard
Warped: La Hacienda & Futuro
Honorable mention: Don Reynaldo - Good flavor, but think it needs some time (age the rest?)

Everyone has different tastes, but these I liked the best. I still have a few yet to try that are in my possession: Tennessee Waltz , Headley Grange , Angels Anvil 2015 & 2016 , El Oso