What's new

Three Floyds Zombie Dust

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
If Justin finds it, I will mug him before he can send anything. :assaultri

We're all on the hunt for it locally. I may have to just drive over and get it from the brewery.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I just want a couple of bottles amigo, at most a sixer, but beggers cant be choosers, and Ill settle for whatever. I thought you had to get it at the brewery.... didnt know if we had any brothers that lived close by or not.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My local store got in like 20 cases, but sold out within 2 days (i missed getting any). I was told more would be coming in, so I will be calling there every week to see if I can get my hands on some. They are limiting it to 2 six packs per customer.

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I just want a couple of bottles amigo, at most a sixer, but beggers cant be choosers, and Ill settle for whatever. I thought you had to get it at the brewery.... didnt know if we had any brothers that lived close by or not.
They JUST started bottling it in 12oz'ers a couple weeks ago and as jadawin said, it's very ITF. Gone before it gets off the hand truck.

Probably still available at the brewery in bombers or 6 packs.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I actually got this for W.B. and the Burning Leaf gang in Planfield, IL... there was one more of these and I'll have my wife try to get it for you tomorrow... hopefully it's still there. No promises.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
And FYI I tried to go in there a second time and buy the other six pack, but they knew I already purchased one.

Last edited:

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm surprised you guys just didn't hit the up the brewery when it released! I went last Saturday and bought a case for $35. Archer Liquors got in 15 cases, but I'm pretty sure they sold out 3 days after they came in, could be wrong though?

This beer is TOO damn good, best Pale Ale ever!

Being a huge fan of anything Zombie, makes this beer even more special for me :)

Last edited:

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Bombers are back... 3 Floyds had a glass issue but now it is fixed. Need to restock the bar at home :thumbsup: Going to be making a run sometime soon

Last edited:

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Pissed off!!!!! So some a hole put up 6 6packs of this stuff up on ebay for a decent price that I was willing to pay. I bought 2 of them and today I get a message that says sorry I am unable to send your beer at this time....I am told it should be available next week again. .....WTF, so you didnt even have the beer you sold me?I told him to hold the money and try and get me the beer ( yes I want it that bad, but he's getting a crappy trader rating no matter what!) A-hole! So if anybody comes across some of this please pick it up for me, as apparently I dont have any now.