Votes: 21 33.3%
  • BB Torch

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Iphone 4

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Galaxy series is pretty sweet and a fantastic choice indeed. Pros over iPhone - huge expandable memory with micro sd card and large internal memory, flash on 2.2 (works very well), accessible battery, awesome multi-tasking capabilities with simultaneous programs/apps/browsing, free P2P sharing (MP3's, HD MPEG4s and not locked into iTunes), etc. The platform is still fairly new relative to the Apple platform, so no, there aren't as many apps. Apple does do a better job screening the released apps, but there are countless incredible options for the Android platform as well. iPhone has been arounds for YEARS longer than the Android platform, so naturally there will be more options out there in that regard. However, the market is catching up fast. I worked for Cingular when the iPhone was launched, and now Verizon when the Android was launched and honestly can say (without bias) that I prefer Android. I have an iPad, so I'm not anti-Apple. I still prefer to use my Android smartphone over my iPad for regular daily use on most tasks due to the multi-tasking capabilities. I use my phone for spreadsheet/doc management along with primary work and personal email and love it. I depend on it for business and live by my device (burn an average of 6000 minutes, 1000 texts, and 6GB Data per month) - it's never let me down. You have to go with what fits your needs best, for me, the Android platform just feels more seamless. I would recommend picking the right carrier for the network in your area first, then basing your device decision off of their line-up.