What's new

Titanfall

Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Picked up Titanfall for the Xbox One a couple weeks ago and it is by far the best game out there. Any brothers with gamertags let me know, I'm always down to play a game when online.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I just read JM's birthday is next month and his wedding is the month after that...

I may get an xbox one, just wish it would play 360 games. sigh
that's ridiculous you can't play games from previous consoles is the ps4 like that too?
Yep. Apparently they're working on making them playable if you downloaded them through cloud gaming or some fancy shit like that. But who knows, I'm a stick with my ps3 till a stellar deal shows up on a ps4

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Picked up Titanfall for the Xbox One a couple weeks ago and it is by far the best game out there. Any brothers with gamertags let me know, I'm always down to play a game when online.
Feel free to ad me, GT== Smaug. Just mention BOTL in the message, ever since the Hobbit movie came out I am getting all kinds of BS friend requests.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm h3rrington.

We play a lot of last Titan standing and hard point.

Not fans of attrition. One guy that we roll with gets annoying. So if you know how to use a mute button and can interpret call outs, we would love to have you.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I just read JM's birthday is next month and his wedding is the month after that...

that's ridiculous you can't play games from previous consoles is the ps4 like that too?
It's not that ridiculous at all....

They went from a disc drive to a blue ray player. It's just not possible. It's like being a upset a GameCube won't play your old n64 games.

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0

It's not that ridiculous at all....

They went from a disc drive to a blue ray player. It's just not possible. It's like being a upset a GameCube won't play your old n64 games.
well I was playing my game cube games on the wii... but I see the disc to blue ray... ridiculous

edit: ps3 went to Blu Ray and u were still able to play ps1-2 games

Last edited:

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Blue ray players play standard dvds. So I don't see how that is any argument for not allowing backwards compatibility. Backwards compatibility makes sense for loyal customers. To get the to purchase your new system without losing your investment in their product

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Blue ray players play standard dvds. So I don't see how that is any argument for not allowing backwards compatibility. Backwards compatibility makes sense for loyal customers. To get the to purchase your new system without losing your investment in their product
just edited before reading your post

^^this

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
From my understand. It isn't and wasn't possible for backwards compatibility. I'll be the first to admit Microsoft messed up their launch. But even with its issues I still am happy with my system. And it has quite a few issues.

So what we are gettin at here is. Rob needs a Xbox one?

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Xbox 360 allowed you to play certain titles when you installed them on the hard drive. Used software emulator to run it. The only reasons they could have for not doing so is for people to buy up older systems so they can continue to play their old games. And also selling them a new system and increasing profits.

Game systems are basically computer with newer tech.

And no I don't need an Xbox one