What's new

Titanfall

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I will admit I was a ps guy all the way but all my gamer friends made this switch and a love it and anybody who didn't regrets it so...

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My other question. What games would you even want to play on the Xbox one? I can't think of a single title that screams I still need to be played on the Xbox one.

I still have my 360 though so when I want to play skyrim. Or hop on 360 to play cod with guys that don't have a one yet I just say Xbox tv. And boom. 360

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Playstation isn't backwards compatible because its a completely new softwear, very similar to a PC, it would be like trying to cook a hotdog in a paperback novel, doesn't even make sense, my .02s

Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
I'm h3rrington.

We play a lot of last Titan standing and hard point.

Not fans of attrition. One guy that we roll with gets annoying. So if you know how to use a mute button and can interpret call outs, we would love to have you.
Sorry, haven't checked back on this thread since I posted it! We're friends on Live and good to hear you enjoy playing Hardpoint as that is my favorite game mode! Haven't played Last Titan Standing yet though so I'd be interested to see how that is.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I've been playing Titanfall for a week of so, absolutely love the game! One of the best multiplayer games I've played since Halo CE
The mulitplayer is great! Minus attrition.... The best strategy is to just camp and kill grunts and spectres. And send the Titan out on auto to kill pilot.

Seriously. I don't think I've killed more than one pilot in any attrition game I've won.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It's still installing.

I should be well into the McClellans I just bought by then. I'll get on as soon as I can probably towards 9 here unless the wife goes to bed early.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You guys are making me want this game.
It could have been better. Especially if it had a solo or limited co op campaign with s real story line. There are also some wicked looking vehicles on the maps I wish we could use. That being said its more fun than I thought it would be.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My buddy has kindly lent me his XB1 while he's detached, been Titanfalling and it is awesome! Been wall running and rodeoing big ass robots all day!

Xbox live handle is the same my BOTL handle :blob: