What's new

To the ISOM!

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Checking in from 1st airport... Hopefully the rest of the trip goes better... Got both torch lighters confiscated from carryon!?! Hopefully my only one in checked bag clears through! Dammit!?! LOL

And Warren, fav would be El Laguito in Havana... Cohiba.
Awesome, the most beautiful Cuban factory I've seen pics of. And aged Cohiba's......mmm! So excited for you!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Like the rest, I can't wait to hear how the trip turns out! Hope it is as good as we all think it will be

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
This is straight exhilarating and borderline depressing at the same time. Absolutely jealous of your time there! Go get em Ryan!!!!!!!!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Sorry to hear of your loss of the lighters and I am hoping the rest of your adventure is trouble free and very enjoyable. Needless to say, I also am jealous and hope I can go one day for many days.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hey fellas!

I'm sitting here my last night in Havana having a chill night before I fly out tomorrow. Wow, I just love Havana and Cuba. I don't have much time to write and will do more when I get home, but it was a great time indeed. Highlights include touring El Laguito, heading out to Finca Robaina and talking cigars and life with Hirochi and his employees, the opening dinner for the Partagas Festival, to meeting many great cigar enthusiasts from around the world and many nice local people.

I've definitely thought about the brothers here and hope someday we can have a nice Herf, Havana style!

Salud!

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Hey fellas!

I'm sitting here my last night in Havana having a chill night before I fly out tomorrow. Wow, I just love Havana and Cuba. I don't have much time to write and will do more when I get home, but it was a great time indeed. Highlights include touring El Laguito, heading out to Finca Robaina and talking cigars and life with Hirochi and his employees, the opening dinner for the Partagas Festival, to meeting many great cigar enthusiasts from around the world and many nice local people.

I've definitely thought about the brothers here and hope someday we can have a nice Herf, Havana style!

Salud!
Glad the trip went well bro! Hope to get there some day myself.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
WTG Ryan, Can't wait to hear and see about ur trip.... truly jealous

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Wow what an awesome opportunity! Can't wait to read about it. The real question is now...where did you hide all the CCs you snuck back?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I promise to find some time soon to do a write up and share a few pics... my wife is getting back at me since returning, she's doing a girls-night out tonight and kept me busy since I've been back!?! LOL

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I promise to find some time soon to do a write up and share a few pics... my wife is getting back at me since returning, she's doing a girls-night out tonight and kept me busy since I've been back!?! LOL
Did u think that trip was free of strings attached!?!? They're always one step ahead of us!!!! :)

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Believe me Justin, I know!?! LOL But it's a trade-off I would take again and again...