What's new

Tobacco Sickness??

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
That same thing has happened to me (it may have been a LGC R), I think mine was caused from inadvertently inhaling, and I smoking without having anything to drink or eat.....I do smoke a Lots of LGC both Muddy and Nat. there is some power house smokes from LGC.........

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
It was a fresh VSG Sorcerer that did the same thing to me several years ago. VSGs were hard to find then and I couldn't wait to smoke that rascal. It was after a meal, but I was still queasy all night long. I had never heard of the sugar-cure back then.

Funny thing is that I had bought several and I still have two of them rolling around in the bottom of one of my humidors. Should be about six or seven years old now, so I guess I should spark one up and see if there's any life left in it.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Haven't felt like that from tobacco since I was 12 or 13. Used to barn tobacco and in the morning would get wet from handling the dew soaked leaves and would absorb the nicotine through the skin. I would spend an hour or so a few days a week puking off of the harvester. I know now what I didn't know then- It's called Nicotine Poisoning. Started dipping and wearing a rain suit until the sun dried the leaves; that helped a lot. All of that for $2.60 an hour. Well I still got paid when I was puking. A hell of a way to start a nicotine habit.

Glad I am still alive to take revenge on the evil weed by burning it one cigar at a time.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Hmmm....Geoffrie, Tubaman and Tom also looked as if they were going to puke while watching the Yankees lose.
I used to like you. No more.

Those LGC Serie R whatevers are very powerful from what I remember. It also may have been your latent pro Yankee feelings trying to come out in you and your actual disgust that they were losing. My suggestion to you is to embrace, not try to squelch, your inner Yankees fan. You'll thank yourself in the long run.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I don't remember if it was last football season or if it was during the last race season, but I smoked a Tatuaje "A" and had to go lay down. I really really wanted to heave, but couldn't.

I'll have to try the sugar thing the next time I have one.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Yep, I get this too. Usually after smoking 3-4 cigars (especially at a HERF when the room is full of smoke and I get no fresh air). I get nauseous, faint, and pale faced. I remove myself from the environment and quit smoking for a while.

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It also may have been your latent pro Yankee feelings trying to come out in you and your actual disgust that they were losing. My suggestion to you is to embrace, not try to squelch, your inner Yankees fan. You'll thank yourself in the long run.
How could I ever be a fan of smoething like this:

:applause: