What's new

Today’s Smoke - 2020

YamRZ350

Wrench Thrower
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Roma Craft Cromagnon Aquitaine EMH.

This was a terrible cigar, as hard as a rock, plugged draw, burn issues galore. Yet despite all this, I stubbornly corrected, and corrected, pulled stems and leafs out of the head to prevent the cigar from bursting out of the wrapper in the final 3rd, to smoke it to the nub. It tasted great, and I'll try another one some day, but overall I was disappointed because it was good fairly potent flavorful smoke when I could get a draw, and I expected it to be much better.
View attachment 147509
20200331_134437_resize_18.jpg

Had a very similar experience last evening with this Cromagnon. Nothing quite as frustrating as a potentially very good plugged cigar.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Had a very similar experience last evening with this Cromagnon. Nothing quite as frustrating as a potentially very good plugged cigar.
I know, I could tell there was some impressive tobacco in this stick, but the normal relaxing cigar experience became a futile effort in stubbornly trying to force an overpacked cigar to burn properly. That's not good if it happened to you, that means it's more common than I was hoping... :depressed: