What's new

Today’s Smoke - 2020

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
To each their own. I’ve had a bunch of highly recommended sticks that I just can’t bring myself to like. What’s your go to?
I'm still fairly inexperienced, but thus far I am a huge fan of Fuente/Ashton. La Aroma de Cuba has been good to me lately as well. Generally speaking, I'm struggling to find a taste for peppery/strong Nicaraguan sticks, though I will keep trying!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still fairly inexperienced, but thus far I am a huge fan of Fuente/Ashton. La Aroma de Cuba has been good to me lately as well. Generally speaking, I'm struggling to find a taste for peppery/strong Nicaraguan sticks, though I will keep trying!
Fuente makes some of my favorites. Haven’t gotten into Ashton as much - any stick you’d recommend in particular? I’ve found with the Nicaraguans that if you let them sit for 9-12 months, they mellow out considerably! They still have that *pop*, but not as bitey as some can be

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Fuente makes some of my favorites. Haven’t gotten into Ashton as much - any stick you’d recommend in particular? I’ve found with the Nicaraguans that if you let them sit for 9-12 months, they mellow out considerably! They still have that *pop*, but not as bitey as some can be
The Ashton Classic was the first "good" cigar I ever tried and its still one of my favorites. The Cabinet Selection is wonderful too, but the Aged Maduro is my absolute favorite. I bought a fiver last month.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Ashton Classic was the first "good" cigar I ever tried and its still one of my favorites. The Cabinet Selection is wonderful too, but the Aged Maduro is my absolute favorite. I bought a fiver last month.
Adding it to my cart right now! Thanks man.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I know its borderline sacrilege...but this is my second one of these and I just can't get into it. Its just SUPER peppery and harsh to my palate.
Have you tried the Melanio yet? Much different flavor profile. I didn't like the regular V at 1st. But loved and still love the Melanio