What's new

Today’s Smoke - 2020

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
A well aged Davidoff/Camacho era Room 101 Namakubi sporting an "x" cut. Just a goofy double v cut that someone showed me years ago.

It is enjoyable, but not very vibrant. The less aged Fudu was popping where this one is just cruising.

Edit:
A slow pace is necessary to get the most out of he stick. A bit of cream, cooking spice, pepper, straight tobacco, and something sweet. Actually this may be pushing the edges of suitable humidor time for the blend. Then again, it was being stored in the old pipe tobacco area and feels a little dry.

Edit 2:
The third picture was an interesting point. It hit me with a spice kick so strong I started sneezing. I did not expect that at all. It just flipped the switch in to pepper, leather, earth, and coffee with cream.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Was so excited to catch a few back-to-back NHL games, but then I realized I have no clue what going on with Qualifiers and Seedings. Is there an idiots guide?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A well aged Davidoff/Camacho era Room 101 Namakubi sporting an "x" cut. Just a goofy double v cut that someone showed me years ago.

It is enjoyable, but not very vibrant. The less aged Fudu was popping where this one is just cruising.

Edit:
A slow pace is necessary to get the most out of he stick. A bit of cream, cooking spice, pepper, straight tobacco, and something sweet. Actually this may be pushing the edges of suitable humidor time for the blend. Then again, it was being stored in the old pipe tobacco area and feels a little dry.

Edit 2:
The third picture was an interesting point. It hit me with a spice kick so strong I started sneezing. I did not expect that at all. It just flipped the switch in to pepper, leather, earth, and coffee with cream.

That’s an interesting looking cut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That’s an interesting looking cut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do a normal V cut and then turn the cigar ninety degrees for a second V cut. I like it for smaller ring gauges, and cigars that have questionable caps.

Cheap Vertigo V cutters are a little too shallow, or maybe just too cheap.