What's new

Today’s Smoke - 2020

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
La Jugada Prieto Robusto

I am so excited to smoke this. I have been disappointed that they are out of production.

The Prieto corona was the first stick that wowed me. This isn't as chocolate heavy as the corona, but it is still peppery and smooth.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Was so excited to catch a few back-to-back NHL games, but then I realized I have no clue what going on with Qualifiers and Seedings. Is there an idiots guide?
Top 4 teams from each conference playing a round robin for seeding in the first round. None will be eliminated this round.

Next 8 teams (5-12) from each conference playing a Best of 5 qualifying series. The 4 winners from each conference will meet the teams from the round robin in the first round.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You do a normal V cut and then turn the cigar ninety degrees for a second V cut. I like it for smaller ring gauges, and cigars that have questionable caps.

Cheap Vertigo V cutters are a little too shallow, or maybe just too cheap.

I just bought a v cut Colibri, haven’t used it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We will try this again. I had to throw out the first one. My dog got attacked by a copper head while I was smoking.

I heard my wife's dog going crazy. My dog went running to see what was happening. It seems the Yorkie got the snake pissed off and, when my dog bent down to see what was going on the snake struck.

Edit:
This stick is a bit different in character. It was peppery cocoa coffee. Then it was spicy cinnamon with birch and cedar. Now it is coffee, wood, pepper, and dark chocolate.. it is like a gourmet dark chocolate bar.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
We will try this again. I had to throw out the first one. My dog got attacked by a copper head while I was smoking.

I heard my wife's dog going crazy. My dog went running to see what was happening. It seems the Yorkie got the snake pissed off and, when my dog bent down to see what was going on the snake struck.

Edit:
This stick is a bit different in character. It was peppery cocoa coffee. Then it was spicy cinnamon with birch and cedar. Now it is coffee, wood, pepper, and dark chocolate.. it is like a gourmet dark chocolate bar.

Poor guy, hope he’s ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Same. We get copperheads here pretty regularly. Same for moccasins. Damn nasty critters.
Thanks for the well wishes guys. Just found out they need to keep her overnight. Her hemoconcentration is up and she refuses to eat or drink. She is stable, but still at high risk for shock.