What's new

Today’s Smoke - 2020

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 152851View attachment 152852View attachment 152853
Going to smoke this one for my dog Bazooka. After a 2 year battle with stomach cancer, heart failure and Cushings disease, I unfortunately had to put him down last night due to his lungs filling with fluid. I know he wasn’t a big manly dog but he by far has been the best dog I have ever had. We have been inseparable for the last 17 years and have been through and seen a lot together. I’m going to miss the little guy. My days won’t be the same without him. RIP buddy.
Very sorry to hear this I lost my best buddy in February. It’s tough without them.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Going to smoke this one for my dog Bazooka. After a 2 year battle with stomach cancer, heart failure and Cushings disease, I unfortunately had to put him down last night due to his lungs filling with fluid. I know he wasn’t a big manly dog but he by far has been the best dog I have ever had. We have been inseparable for the last 17 years and have been through and seen a lot together. I’m going to miss the little guy. My days won’t be the same without him. RIP buddy.
Condolences. It's really tough when you lose a member of your family.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My condolences and may your pup rest in peace brother.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk