What's new

Today’s Smoke - 2024

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wanna start bidding again to fill my humi with a few of my favorite budget sticks...but...has anyone else noticed cbid sticks periodically being irredeemably dry and crispy?
They can be anywhere from bone dry to sponge wet. But usually they aren't beyond redemption. My biggest problem was buying Caldwell cigars from them. They never tasted or were constructed as well as the ones I bought at a brick and mortar.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mindless but smokesble
Compared to the ones I smoked a decade ago, that is a grand improvement. Those made me want to send a Katman style rant to the manufacturer.

For the guy that smokes every other week just to say he smokes cigars, but has some tolerance. It is pleasant enough to make you think, "hey that ain't bad," but won't interfere with more mentally demanding tasks.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Compared to the ones I smoked a decade ago, that is a grand improvement. Those made me want to send a Katman style rant to the manufacturer.

For the guy that smokes every other week just to say he smokes cigars, but has some tolerance. It is pleasant enough to make you think, "hey that ain't bad," but won't interfere with more mentally demanding tasks.
Yeah that’s pretty much where I was at with that one