What's new

Today’s Smoke - 2024

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How was it onk?? Looks like a “nudies” should’ve been two wrapper variants on those. “Ebony” and “ivory”
This was shorter and larger than the two lanceros. It was more of a Cuban Corona size. Maybe it was longer than 5.25".

Either way it started a little rough, but that was my fault. I used a little to much flame. But it got better as it went. I kept thinking that maybe I don't really like those full throttle Nicaraguan cigars as much as I used to. I could smoke that one all day and not get tired of it.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This was shorter and larger than the two lanceros. It was more of a Cuban Corona size. Maybe it was longer than 5.25".

Either way it started a little rough, but that was my fault. I used a little to much flame. But it got better as it went. I kept thinking that maybe I don't really like those full throttle Nicaraguan cigars as much as I used to. I could smoke that one all day and not get tired of it.
Not sure what that one was. Maybe just an overrun I think there should be some nudies in there though. Glad you liked it!

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I like the dewalt 60volt platform pretty well
Nice cigar too Also looking like the Stanley classic tape
Yeah, love my DeWalt stuff, hope I don’t have to replace any of it at these current prices!
The Stanley classic tape makes a fantastic cigar rest, btw.

The cigar was great. The woodwork went slowly :LOL: