What's new

Today’s Smoke - 2024

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After working on my book (embryonic stem cells and the law: crafting a humane system of regulation) for 8 years I finally submitted it to my publisher. Got my first choice for publication so knew I had to smoke something extra special. My dad and i lit up our My Father Humidor Deluxe cigars and they were amazing. Was so happy I got to celebrate with my dad and those cigars

Attachments

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After working on my book (embryonic stem cells and the law: crafting a humane system of regulation) for 8 years I finally submitted it to my publisher. Got my first choice for publication so knew I had to smoke something extra special. My dad and i lit up our My Father Humidor Deluxe cigars and they were amazing. Was so happy I got to celebrate with my dad and those cigars
Congratulations on the huge accomplishment.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 190430Maduro version. Good cbid brother sent me both of these with about 20 other smokes last year. Figured I’d smoke the natty and maduro back to back to see which I like better
The president of Asylum still claims the natty is his every day smoke. I think it is a great intro to Honduran Corojo at a good price. I don't remember the Maduro even though I know I smoked it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The natty is the better cigar. My opinion. This one is good. And I like it but I like the Corojo leaf better anyhow
Now you have to try the box pressed version.

I also like the 20 Minute Tom by Asylum. It takes about 35 minutes - 45 minutes to smoke and is a 48x4 version of the Asylum 13 Corojo. Another Puro at a decent price when you're looking for something quicker.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Now you have to try the box pressed version.

I also like the 20 Minute Tom by Asylum. It takes about 35 minutes - 45 minutes to smoke and is a 48x4 version of the Asylum 13 Corojo. Another Puro at a decent price when you're looking for something quicker.
Looked those up and they sound pretty great honestly