What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
How good is that Elijah Barrel Proof? 131 proof must be quite a viscous powerhouse, no?
When I first cracked the bottle it had a pretty good kick to it. It’s been open for a bit though so that kick has smoothed out. Now it’s a delicious pour with a thick feel. Still easy to drink imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Tell me more about this one brother if you do not mind. I have never seen it locally. Some people are comparing it to Weller Special Reserve...
Was curious after seeing this one as well and seems to get good reviews for the price. Might have to try it out as another budget friendly option.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Tell me more about this one brother if you do not mind. I have never seen it locally. Some people are comparing it to Weller Special Reserve...
Weller hmm? Well i'm not sure I would compare it to that. It was VERY smooth like Weller, plenty of oak, peanut aromas. I will have to do a side by side comparison, but I think this may be a little better than Weller.
There was no bite considering it was 100 proof. This had been on my list, and when I was in KY for my bday herf I seen it and picked it up, I believe I have seen it locally (IN), but don't quote me on that.
I'll also add, that after I was finished I was a little buzzed, and I only had 1 dram of it. I have already decided that I will be getting more when it's empty, IT'S THAT GOOD.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Weller hmm? Well i'm not sure I would compare it to that. It was VERY smooth like Weller, plenty of oak, peanut aromas. I will have to do a side by side comparison, but I think this may be a little better than Weller.
There was no bite considering it was 100 proof. This had been on my list, and when I was in KY for my bday herf I seen it and picked it up, I believe I have seen it locally (IN), but don't quote me on that.
I'll also add, that after I was finished I was a little buzzed, and I only had 1 dram of it. I have already decided that I will be getting more when it's empty, IT'S THAT GOOD.
Appreciate the feedback Mick. I will add this to my ever growing must try bourbon list... sounds like a winner.

Cheers! :cigar:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I finally took the plunge into what’s been known as a “table wine bourbon”. It’s been praised on here many times and for me way better than Even Williams Single Barrel. Amazing spicy mouthfeel and a medium finish with lots of fruit and spice. For $30, BiB, and single barrel you simply cannot go wrong with this one