What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Weller hmm? Well i'm not sure I would compare it to that. It was VERY smooth like Weller, plenty of oak, peanut aromas. I will have to do a side by side comparison, but I think this may be a little better than Weller.
There was no bite considering it was 100 proof. This had been on my list, and when I was in KY for my bday herf I seen it and picked it up, I believe I have seen it locally (IN), but don't quote me on that.
I'll also add, that after I was finished I was a little buzzed, and I only had 1 dram of it. I have already decided that I will be getting more when it's empty, IT'S THAT GOOD.
LOL

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is it just me or does anyone else taste orange peel in theirs? Must be the glass, as I’m usually a Glencairn man only. Both are soaking in water (as I don’t touch them with soap or a dishwasher), so this glass was my only option. Damn glad too because this is awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
First time seeing that for me, very nice Paul! Are those widely available, or at the club only?
Well typically you have to get them at the Masters. But, a quick search online and they are indeed available. Although they are about double the price. These were new this year! They are great!

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I already drank it, but damn it was so good I had to document it for you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Decided to pick some up and give it a try. Very enjoyable for $30 with tax. First couple sips were pretty tame but it has def opened up and a little more spice comes through. A very easy drinking 100 proof though. Got a very interesting nose to it. I’m getting muddled cherries, real ones not maraschino.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Decided to pick some up and give it a try. Very enjoyable for $30 with tax. First couple sips were pretty tame but it has def opened up and a little more spice comes through. A very easy drinking 100 proof though. Got a very interesting nose to it. I’m getting muddled cherries, real ones not maraschino.

Glad you found some, and enjoyed it. I was very impressed with it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk