What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Me and you are on the same wavelengths. This is my first bottle on my “under $20” Bourbon bottle journey. I must say I’m quite impressed. This one cost me $7.25 after a $11.21 account credit was used. It shocked a couple guys at my lounge too. Had some nice depth & nuances to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Me and you are on the same wavelengths. This is my first bottle on my “under $20” Bourbon bottle journey. I must say I’m quite impressed. This one cost me $7.25 after a $11.21 account credit was used. It shocked a couple guys at my lounge too. Had some nice depth & nuances to it.

Really?.. I must give that one a try brother.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
After puking 12-13 times over the past six hours, my 2 1/2 year old son seems to have broken though the ‘vomit every 20 minutes’ phase of norovirus. This battle calls for a drink.

I hope your boy feels better soon my brother!! And I hope you enjoyed that drink as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
After puking 12-13 times over the past six hours, my 2 1/2 year old son seems to have broken though the ‘vomit every 20 minutes’ phase of norovirus. This battle calls for a drink.

Hope he gets better man. My kids had some sort of bug last week too but it was the other end.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

BIB Baby, that's the way to go, screw all those high end, high priced bourbons, when the cheaper stuff on the bottom row are the best bang for your buck.

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0

BIB Baby, that's the way to go, screw all those high end, high priced bourbons, when the cheaper stuff on the bottom row are the best bang for your buck.
I really have to be careful when drinking this stuff...it really makes me question the price/value proposition of the rest of the bourbons I have in the cabinet!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hear that! Right next to OGD Bonded & OGD 114. Strangely enough this Evan Williams BiB was on the top shelf. I ended up reaching all the way in the back for the last bottle. As a result of my stretching I knocked over a Scotch display gift box, luckily nothing broke, as that would’ve cost me lol. It was pretty embarrassing