What's new

Today's Bourbon

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Bob, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble would you mind sharing your recipe for the old fashions that you post? I have watched several YouTube videos on making old fashions, but I haven’t came across one that uses both aromatic and orange bitters. Yours also seems to have more to drink than what I have ended up with after going by a few of the YouTube recipes. You don’t have to go through all the trouble of writing it out step by step if you don’t want, just a list of all the ingredients and how much of each would be great. Take care and thanks.

Jody
Very simple:
2-2 1/2 oz. bourbon
3 dashes of both orange and Angostura bitters
slice of orange or lemon peel
1 large ice ball
Easy peasy!

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Cracked this in honor of my hometown Hoos making their first final appearance tonight.
First of any of the Pappy family. Was planning on saving for my 40th in a couple months but figured this was a worthy occasion. Much more refined and well rounded than OWA. Glad I did crack it as my birthday pour should be a little better now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That Evan Williams BiB just might be one of the biggest surprises for me since I got into Bourbon. For the price is can't be beat and I thought it offered more complexity then stuff twice its price. I still haven't tried Benchmark or Heaven Hill BiB, but I'm on the lookout.