What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Went to pick up a bottle of Dry 85’s Kentucky Spirit Private barrel pick got a pour of their 1792 Full Proof pick. So good. Then had a pour of the Kentucky Spirit later in the evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, they still have the old bottle style? Those changed over about a year ago to the Russels bottle with new labeling. Probably my favorite WT offering...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Wow, they still have the old bottle style? Those changed over about a year ago to the Russels bottle with new labeling. Probably my favorite WT offering...
Yeah. The bottling date is 3/4/2018. I had actually picked up a bottle of this last summer too; I guess for some reason these bottles aren’t moving as fast as their other picks. They offered a very limited number of their 1792 Full Proof, FRSB, OWA and Blanton’s picks and all sold out very quickly. Whatever the reason, I’m glad it’s still available.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What I brought to play with at the 4th of July BBQ. Another great opportunity to break out the flask and use my Tin Cup. I was one shot away from being completely obliterated. Plus got to enjoy 2 cigars with 3 friends I haven’t seen all together at once in about a year, so it was a great day

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What I brought to play with at the 4th of July BBQ. Another great opportunity to break out the flask and use my Tin Cup. I was one shot away from being completely obliterated. Plus got to enjoy 2 cigars with 3 friends I haven’t seen all together at once in about a year, so it was a great day

Quitter

Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Quick glance it looked like you were partaking in clyde may and stillhouse. I had to do a double take because from your previous posts, you didn't strike me as a swill drinker. :dead:;)