What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Enjoying a little glassware experiment of what I enjoy more with Single Barrel Knob Creek. The results are inconclusive...must drink more.

Update: it’s much hotter in the Rocks Glass but with a longer finish coincidentally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Oh so solid. Will be interesting to see how the new version is. Especially at a 100%+ price increase.

I heard more like 300% increase from like $12 to $40. Never had but not sure how they justify that price just from going from 6 to 7 year when HMK is ten year and just had a price hike to an MSRP of $37.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was about 6 hours too late to an email from my whiskey store that was touting 4 bottles of Weller 107 for $39. It sold out in minutes I hear. Oh well maybe next time.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I heard more like 300% increase from like $12 to $40. Never had but not sure how they justify that price just from going from 6 to 7 year when HMK is ten year and just had a price hike to an MSRP of $37.

You're spot on there! I don't disagree. I will def try it, as I still think $40 or so and under for good liquor is a pretty good value, but I don't disagree at all. Also Henry McKenna might be the best value ever IMO

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Had more of this Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit private Barrel pick. Interestingly, I was throwing back some extra toasted cheez-its before I sipped any of the Kentucky Spirit. Really brought out some delicious sweet notes in the bourbon. Therefore, I suggest you all eat cheez-its before sipping you next glass of bourbon.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Had more of this Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit private Barrel pick. Interestingly, I was throwing back some extra toasted cheez-its before I sipped any of the Kentucky Spirit. Really brought out some delicious sweet notes in the bourbon. Therefore, I suggest you all eat cheez-its before sipping you next glass of bourbon.

You mean everyone wasn't doing this already? Thought this was bourbon 101?!