What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Curious to see what you think of the BBS. Mine is super-hot.

Is hot another term for drying? I didn't get the heat as much as an overall drying of the palate, not at all oily. I think it made for a shorter then expected finish. Any other opinions?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Today is going to rock!! Gonna let a very close friend try George T Stagg and have my first cigar in 3 weeks. Can’t wait!

Also my Official Bourbon Glassware arrived today. So I’m gonna see if it passes the Barrel Proof test. Brought my Glencairn just in case it doesn’t.

Funny thing I’ve noticed. Besides the glass I had when first opening this bottle, I’ve only ever shared it with friends. That makes me smile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Did a couple of side by side tastings over the last couple of days

Single Barrel Blanton's and Evan Williams 2011 preferred the Blanton's

BIB Old Grand Dad BIB and Col EH Taylor BIB preferred the Col EH Taylor

Rye Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye and High West Double Rye preferred the Crown Royal (surprised me also)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Neither the cigar, the glassware, the bourbon or the company disappointed. The Official Bourbon Trail Glass performed flawlessly, even with the mighty Stagg (Neat of course). It has a slightly wider rim to it, which took some getting used to but felt natural in my hand.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Its official: this is my new favorite Bourbon & Rye Glass. At the very least it’s tied with my Glencairn. I highly recommend it.

Great with Rye

Excellent with Bourbon (especially high Proof)

Website Link (sold as singles too)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been working on finishing my basement since the first of the year, finally am getting to the point where I can put my bourbons on display.View attachment 138757
That’s mighty nice looking! Wish I had something that cool, for now I have a shelf in my closet that shared space with my cigars and double edge safety razors