What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lowest price is $42.99 near me in Jersey. Awesome deal!! I’m gonna be sad when i finish my bottle. When I start building my collection there will definitely be a bottle at arms reach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New job, soon to be new car (after 11 years), and to top it all off I just signed my first off-season lease near Atlantic City. I don’t think I did too bad, ocean view. Looking forward to many nights of cigars and deep glasses of bourbon!!

Wanted to celebrate the milestone, even though I don’t normally drink during the work week, I decided to throw caution to the wind and live a little.

My view and backdrop for future pictures:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My team at work had a get together this evening. Generally we do happy hours at places right by our office, this time we had it at Jack Rose in DC. Jack Rose has one of the top bourbon selections in the bourbon selections in the country.

Some of the more interesting pours available were Pappy Van Winkle 25 for 600 and ounce, an 8 year bourbon distilled in 1916 for 150 an ounce, other bourbon from the 40’s upward and tons of barrel selects and super rare bourbons.

As I’m in the midst of moving, and paying painters and for new carpet, I didn’t go crazy. I had two different Four Roses Private Barrel picks, Austin Nichols Wild Turkey from 80’s, and a Makers Private Select. I was strongly considering some Willet Family Estate but went the Four Roses picks instead as I’ve been looking to try the different recipes. All the pours were excellent, but the FR OESQ stood out as maybe my favorite.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My team at work had a get together this evening. Generally we do happy hours at places right by our office, this time we had it at Jack Rose in DC. Jack Rose has one of the top bourbon selections in the bourbon selections in the country.

Some of the more interesting pours available were Pappy Van Winkle 25 for 600 and ounce, an 8 year bourbon distilled in 1916 for 150 an ounce, other bourbon from the 40’s upward and tons of barrel selects and super rare bourbons.

As I’m in the midst of moving, and paying painters and for new carpet, I didn’t go crazy. I had two different Four Roses Private Barrel picks, Austin Nichols Wild Turkey from 80’s, and a Makers Private Select. I was strongly considering some Willet Family Estate but went the Four Roses picks instead as I’ve been looking to try the different recipes. All the pours were excellent, but the FR OESQ stood out as maybe my favorite.

Awesome selection! The oldest Bourbon I’ve had was from the 1950’s. It has a very interesting profile. The Willett Family Estate Rye is easily in my top 5 whiskies I’ve tried (among GTS & WLW).

Old pic:

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
New job, soon to be new car (after 11 years), and to top it all off I just signed my first off-season lease near Atlantic City. I don’t think I did too bad, ocean view. Looking forward to many nights of cigars and deep glasses of bourbon!!

Wanted to celebrate the milestone, even though I don’t normally drink during the work week, I decided to throw caution to the wind and live a little.

My view and backdrop for future pictures:

Big CONGRATS @BourbonBinder

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Since I work on Sunday now, yesterday was my Friday, so that meant a nice pour after work. I’ve decided yesterday that Knob Creek Single Barrel is too special to me to be outside my top 5 Whiskies. So I’m demoting Henry McKenna to #6 lol. Hard to believe a readily available Knob Creek product found its way into my top 5.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Finally moved in to my new house today. Treated myself by splitting the last of the 2017 WLW with my Mom and Dad (didn’t have our glasses unpacked so had to use solo cups lol). Now onto some ETL.

I have a room in the house I’m turning into a nice lounge. Still need to buy a lot of stuff for it but below is a little preview of it.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Finally moved in to my new house today. Treated myself by splitting the last of the 2017 WLW with my Mom and Dad (didn’t have our glasses unpacked so had to use solo cups lol). Now onto some ETL.

I have a room in the house I’m turning into a nice lounge. Still need to buy a lot of stuff for it but below is a little preview of it.

Congrats man.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

Congratulations!