What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
We got a private tour at Limestone Branch while in KY in August. Sampled all the Yellowstone LE that had been released. Very, very good bourbon...
I absolutely love it. The price is high but it honestly has been worth it for me. Which is not always the case as we all know. I'm very pleased with my purchase of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Good lawd this stuff is hot!

But it’s oh so good!

I felt the same. Very hot. Got better over time but I am hesitant to buy another bottle given the opportunity. It could definitely benefit from another 2 years of aging.

Nail on the head review:

My one and only bottle from years past:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I felt the same. Very hot. Got better over time but I am hesitant to buy another bottle given the opportunity. It could definitely benefit from another 2 years of aging.

Nail on the head review:

My one and only bottle from years past:

Nice! Got the big boy Stagg too! I’m hopeful that the relationship that I’ve built with my local store will allow me to find some of the Antique series this year.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice! Got the big boy Stagg too! I’m hopeful that the relationship that I’ve built with my local store will allow me to find some of the Antique series this year.

Thanks! Patience is key...and spending money (loyalty). Auctions are great but having a connection is even better. I won mine at auction.