What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I absolutely love it. The price is high but it honestly has been worth it for me. Which is not always the case as we all know. I'm very pleased with my purchase of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love this stuff as well. Sad I went through my bottle so quick, but I couldn’t resist. It definitely can hang with the top bourbons of 2018 I was able to land last year including WLW, GTS, ORWV, and RR 2002. I haven’t actually ranked them or tasted them all at the same time, but I enjoyed it so much I’d include it in that group.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This shop had some incredible deals, but then I saw this and was immediately turned off to anything they had to offer. There’s price gouging and then there’s this. I paid $38 for my bottle, prices have increased slightly to $50 (and worth every penny), but this is just ridiculous.

Found a place near me that sells Old Ezra for even cheaper then what I paid.

Decided to change things up and stop neglecting my Glencairn’s. After all this was the glass that helped get me into bourbon.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
My old baseball superstition tendencies got the best of me tonight. Had a pour of this the other day when the Nats won the wildcard game. Hoping it helps tonight. At least they put one on the board first inning.

Well it didn’t work last night after having the same again.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
:LOL: I might try a sip if someone had it, but I definitely wouldn't pay $29 for a bottle of the stuff. I have had zero luck with peanut butter beers in the past. I am guessing this is even worse. Maybe if it was 130 proof instead of 70?
70 proof 35%. That's just a peanut butter liqueur.