What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rittenhouse kind of night. I’m going to be doing a wine, beer & whiskey run pretty soon. I’m curious to see what I bring home. Haven’t bought any whiskey in over a month

This is one of the whiskies I won’t be replacing, so when it’s gone, it’s gone. Old Forester Rye is just too good to need it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
@BourbonBinder , I am definitely drinking more, LOL.

Today was a stellar bourbon day. First, I got a care package from a friend in Texas:

Next, my closest local (and almost always overpriced) got in the ECBP A120 at MSRP:

And finally, found a couple Booker's I didn't have... Beaten Biscuits and Front Porch Batch. Now I am at 7 different batches.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Today was a stellar bourbon day. First, I got a care package from a friend in Texas:

Next, my closest local (and almost always overpriced) got in the ECBP A120 at MSRP:

And finally, found a couple Booker's I didn't have... Beaten Biscuits and Front Porch Batch. Now I am at 7 different batches.

Awesome! Pretty soon I’ll be asking you for advice on Booker’s.

That Old Ezra Barrel Strength is definitely a good one. I still have my first bottle after 8 months. It’s on the lower spectrum of Barrel Proof, but drinks slightly above its weight class with nuanced flavors

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Awesome! Pretty soon I’ll be asking you for advice on Booker’s.

That Old Ezra Barrel Strength is definitely a good one. I still have my first bottle after 8 months. It’s on the lower spectrum of Barrel Proof, but drinks slightly above its weight class with nuanced flavors
Looking forward to trying the OE7, I have only had one pour before and don't remember it well.

Me give you bourbon advice, Matt? Best give me a decade to try and catch up. But maybe you'd like a taste of the Front Porch batch next go-round? :giggle:

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Rittenhouse kind of night. I’m going to be doing a wine, beer & whiskey run pretty soon. I’m curious to see what I bring home. Haven’t bought any whiskey in over a month

This is one of the whiskies I won’t be replacing, so when it’s gone, it’s gone. Old Forester Rye is just too good to need it lol

challenge accepted! I will do a side by side to confirm your findings

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0

you are killing it with the Bookers. I also wish I had friends like yours. congratulations on the scores!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
One of the KS side stores has Wild Whiskey Friday and Rum Saturday sales. Usually some good whiskey deals, but the Barrell Private Release Rum caught my attention. Need to figure out which they have, but it should be good...