What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Somewhat of a flex, but I don't mean it to be. Just grateful for good friends and great bottles over the past holiday week! Happy New Year you guys. Cheers to all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations on the Full Proof and the Birthday Bourbon, doesn’t get more grail then that. What a great way to welcome a new year!

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Congratulations on the Full Proof and the Birthday Bourbon, doesn’t get more grail then that. What a great way to welcome a new year!

I was very grateful to my good bud. He brought both of those and I cracked my Master's Keeps.

The WFP was not very good unfortunately. Maybe it was because it was right after OFBB (which was outstanding), but also I think it needs to open up big time. Nose was good, but just not really very enjoyable. I guess we'll have to revisit it.....for science of course!!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Wonderful package arrived today from a buddy in AZ. He scored 8 for $39 each at Costco there. Everything at retail was gone here in minutes, and $140 is the cheapest I've seen in a store at secondary yet. I am hearing it's the best batch since 12.

Wow, I knew it was scarce, but didn’t realize it was getting marked up that hard. It’s super tasty. The JDSBBP may beat it for me though.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Wow, I knew it was scarce, but didn’t realize it was getting marked up that hard. It’s super tasty. The JDSBBP may beat it for me though.
I know it's almost impossible to find near MSRP in Chicago, Jeremy.

I will likely give the JDSBBP a try tonight. I missed grabbing a store pick a couple months ago before I knew what they were, hoping they come back around. I am anyway, my wallet, not so much. :LOL:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Might be the perfect bourbon frankly.

Really? I know absolutely nothing about bourbon. I think aside from JD/Beam/Turkey...the fanciest stuff I've had was some Knob Creek one time. I had no idea Turkey was considered good! I used to drink 101 way back when for its price and wallop haha.