What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today started with a pour of ECBP A122. Very nice but fairly low profile overall.

Heaven Hill seems to be watering down their barrel proof stuff more and more each year. This is probably due to the surge in bourbon demand, IMO.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Today started with a pour of ECBP A122. Very nice but fairly low profile overall.

Heaven Hill seems to be watering down their barrel proof stuff more and more each year. This is probably due to the surge in bourbon demand, IMO.
Yes, give me C919 any day (136.8) proof. Some of the single barrel picks have been high proofs as well, some even Hazmat.

Saw two favorite Barrell batches (27 & 28) at retail in a store, grabbed them as they're becoming scarce on the shelves.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight was 2022-01, Ronnie’s batch. While the pour was small and I let it sit for a bit, it was only ok.

I will give it a few weeks and revisit…or tomorrow. Not sure yet.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Tonight was 2022-01, Ronnie’s batch. While the pour was small and I let it sit for a bit, it was only ok.

I will give it a few weeks and revisit…or tomorrow. Not sure yet.
Still anxiously awaiting it in IL, but I hear it doesn't live up to the last couple batches on the neck pours.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna have to figure out which distilleries to go to when I visit KY next week. :oops:
When the Boss and I went, makers was a beautiful place but you have to make an appointment way in advance as well as BT.

Beam is iconic but was closed when we were there.

The bar at Willet has amazing food.

1792 and Kentucky Artisan Distillery we’re both meh.

Bardstown bourbon company was super cool and modern.

Four Roses was closed but is supposed to be nice.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
When the Boss and I went, makers was a beautiful place but you have to make an appointment way in advance as well as BT.

Beam is iconic but was closed when we were there.

The bar at Willet has amazing food.

1792 and Kentucky Artisan Distillery we’re both meh.

Bardstown bourbon company was super cool and modern.

Four Roses was closed but is supposed to be nice.
Thanks!!