What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I’m a huge ECBP fan and I’m glad to hear some of the private barrel picks are just as tasty.
Definitely keep your eyes peeled for them in your area Brian, the good ones seem to be even better than the best ABC batches.

Couple pours during the hockey games last night. OK, I might have had a couple more after this pic, but didn't feel like it was safe to walk over and take another picture. ;) :LOL:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Sampling at Buffalo Trace. You gotta go on this tour, Tom @icehog3 !!

View attachment 172143
Definitely want to take that tour... and I would even drink 3 of the 6 pours in that tasting. ;)
We didn’t enjoy that tasting but the tour was amazing.

I’m not a Makers fan either but that tasting was really fun.
Brian, have you tried any of the stave finished versions (I was FAE-01 and FAE-02) in 2021. MM isn't really my jam, but these are delicious and around 110 proof.

Saved the best for last, and what an enjoyable tasting it was! This was a HELL of a fun vacation. Head back home in the morning. :( :cry:

View attachment 172203
Now you're really talking my language Carlos!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Tom @icehog3 - have you tried Legent? Sounded interesting but I didn't wanna buy a bottle...got the 2022-02 instead since I was only gonna bring one more bottle back home with me.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Tom @icehog3 - have you tried Legent? Sounded interesting but I didn't wanna buy a bottle...got the 2022-02 instead since I was only gonna bring one more bottle back home with me.
I haven't Carlos, it's never really intrigued me.

Ass I said in the other thread, you got the 22-02 before I've even seen 22-01 in Chicago. I'm jonesin'. :LOL: