What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Alright I’m subbed. I drink makers mark original wathens and a few others. I’m holding an unopened bottle of angels share. Don’t like bullet or jack anything.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sooo full disclosure. I like my whiskey with Canada Dry ginger ale. I’m not sure if that makes me a bitc. It’s cool if that’s the case but I know good whiskey from garbage. But I take mine cut w ginger.

I don’t add much ginger. But I cut mine w Canada Dry in the can only. Feedback welcome

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sooo full disclosure. I like my whiskey with Canada Dry ginger ale. I’m not sure if that makes me a bitc. It’s cool if that’s the case but I know good whiskey from garbage. But I take mine cut w ginger.

I don’t add much ginger. But I cut mine w Canada Dry in the can only. Feedback welcome

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

No judgment here! Ginger ale is delicious. Unrelated to bourbon, but have you ever tried a Dark n' Stormy? That's one where I feel guilty because I love using REALLY good, aged rum in it. But, ya know, Any Damn Way You Please. :D

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
No judgment here! Ginger ale is delicious. Unrelated to bourbon, but have you ever tried a Dark n' Stormy? That's one where I feel guilty because I love using REALLY good, aged rum in it. But, ya know, Any Damn Way You Please. :D
I’ve made em homemade a few times. As a rule I like my good rum with coke in a can. Something about the can makes em hit better? Lol or I may be deranged

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I got bombed with two bottles yesterday, one of my favorites (Barrell Batch 28) and one I've been intrigued by but unwilling to buy (Hardin's Creek The Colonel).

The Colonel (2 years age) should be an interesting side by side with Clermont (17 years old). The same Beam mash bill for both.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Well, I opened up The Colonel and was pleasantly surprised. Fairly complex for a two-year-old bourbon, with bold flavors of dark fruit and spicy peanut brittle. If it was sub $50 it could be a regular staple on my bar.