What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
@Bourbon Binder Well I have a few in the bunker pre-price increase. Given what they are charging for some things out there Booker's has been undervalued for a long time IMHO. Price increase makes some sense to me.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Bourbon Binder Well I have a few in the bunker pre-price increase. Given what they are charging for some things out there Booker's has been undervalued for a long time IMHO. Price increase makes some sense to me.
Very True about it being undervalued, but so is Stagg Jr ($50 around here when it trickles in), I'd settle for Booker's being less money but not so widely accessible. Maybe even quarterly allocated if that keeps the costs down some. Every store around me (NJ) has Booker's, so i'm still trying to understand why Beam Suntory (one of the most successful distilleries in bourbon) is charging nearly $100 for a readily available- non glass-cased Bourbon (like Woodford Reserve Master's Selection ($100) and the like). Heck i'd be willing for them to lose the impressive wood case presentation if that would drive the costs downwards.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Good expensive whiskey. Black & Decker coffee pot. :facepalm::confused::whistle::stop::wacky:
Glad I'm not the only one that has noticed that. I think we should all go in on getting him a decent coffee maker. Makes my heart hurt.
I don't need another thing to spend money on. That is the cheapest one I could find with a timer. It needs to be ready before I my alarm goes off.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Very True about it being undervalued, but so is Stagg Jr ($50 around here when it trickles in), I'd settle for Booker's being less money but not so widely accessible. Maybe even quarterly allocated if that keeps the costs down some. Every store around me (NJ) has Booker's, so i'm still trying to understand why Beam Suntory (one of the most successful distilleries in bourbon) is charging nearly $100 for a readily available- non glass-cased Bourbon (like Woodford Reserve Master's Selection ($100) and the like). Heck i'd be willing for them to lose the impressive wood case presentation if that would drive the costs downwards.
I prefer Stagg Jr to Bookers if we are comparing the two - It is richer - I get a weird nutty peanut thing from Bookers, though I am still working my way through my first bottle

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I don't need another thing to spend money on. That is the cheapest one I could find with a timer. It needs to be ready before I my alarm goes off.
A lot of things around here we don't need... You enjoy fine cigars and fine bourbon, why not get into some fine coffee? Of all my hobbies, coffee is probably the least expensive. Granted I haven't jumped into a proper espresso machine