What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not a bourbon guy but I had some Crown XR with a great friend tonight. Kinda of thinking I need to dabble in bourbon more often. Took the smoke to a whole new level.
Looks like you’re in my neck of the woods. There’s a great bourbon out of Garland called Herman Marshall. It’s super smooth and nice to sip on with a smoke. The label is black and orange and you can get it at most places.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Looks like you’re in my neck of the woods. There’s a great bourbon out of Garland called Herman Marshall. It’s super smooth and nice to sip on with a smoke. The label is black and orange and you can get it at most places.
2hrs from Big D. Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll check my area for it.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I am really digging this. Lots of

Annnnd I WAS really digging this. Until my three and a half year old daughter came in while I type this on my phone to ask me to turn back on the movie she was watching on her kindle. Then she tripped on what I can only assume was an invisible shoe, because there was nothing on the floor, fell into end table, swung around her arms and knock the glass over. Thankfully she was unscathed, and thankfully I have more of this bourbon.

Anyway - really digging this bottle. I haven’t had the regular 1792 Full Proof, but this single barrel store pick just keeps getting better and better. Tons of vanilla cream and baking spices, another flavor I can’t really put an exact name to but I kind of want to say nougat because that is the image that pops up in my head, although I don’t know if that is right. This had a little heat to it when I right opened the bottle but now drinks well below its 125 proof. Grab a bottle if you see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This is meh I had high hopes for this but it is thin with little flavors. Hopefully after it aerates it will rise to meh+.

At just under $40 not a big investment but I could have stuck with EHT small batch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk