What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
This is meh I had high hopes for this but it is thin with little flavors. Hopefully after it aerates it will rise to meh+.

At just under $40 not a big investment but I could have stuck with EHT small batch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Love how to each his own constantly rears its head! I love willett and I'm Meh on EHT Small Batch.....I always just love how tastes can vary so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

Brother in law and I mixed up a 375 of poor man's pappy. We each had two bottles of the ingredients for msrp so we thought why not. Will report back in April!

I saw a recipe somewhere for it, I believe it called for Weller and/or a few others mixed in?? Either way, please report back! I'm curious as well how this turns out!

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I saw a recipe somewhere for it, I believe it called for Weller and/or a few others mixed in?? Either way, please report back! I'm curious as well how this turns out!
Like I said, it will be a bit (he lives in Seattle and I live in Milwaukee, we won't be together until April). But I definitely will. It's a 60/40 ratio of OWA and Weller 12, respectively. So we'll see! Neither of us actually expect it to be Pappy of course, but I've heard it's supposed to be a nice drink on it's own. Not sure it could be much better than just straight up Weller 12!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Like I said, it will be a bit (he lives in Seattle and I live in Milwaukee, we won't be together until April). But I definitely will. It's a 60/40 ratio of OWA and Weller 12, respectively. So we'll see! Neither of us actually expect it to be Pappy of course, but I've heard it's supposed to be a nice drink on it's own. Not sure it could be much better than just straight up Weller 12!
Sometimes a little rest might do it good! Trial and error taste testing! I'll have to keep my eyes out for the Weller now. It's been a while since I've been to the liquor store.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
How would you say this glass compares with the traditional glencairn and the Canadian glencairn glass?
Well, I am not a fan of the Glencarin, I feel I have to tip my head back too far, plus it feels dainty, and the mouth is too narrow....I did however buy an alternative that I am very happy with.

Here they are in action

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I am not a fan of the Glencarin, I feel I have to tip my head back too far, plus it feels dainty, and the mouth is too narrow....I did however buy an alternative that I am very happy with.

Here they are in action

Thanks, I’ve seen that one before a couple times before as well, so many choices lol. Guess I’ll have to buy a few different ones. Cheers!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thanks, I’ve seen that one before a couple times before as well, so many choices lol. Guess I’ll have to buy a few different ones. Cheers!

Yeah, what I did was I watched what some of the YouTube people used and seen which one they used the most. The one I really like "It's Bourbon Night" use this one the most, so there ya go, and like I said I'm happy with it.