What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you ever get down to the last pour of the bottle, start up an infinity bottle if you're interested in going that route. I have yet to start mine though.
My Infinity Bottle Project currently has a blend of about 20 different whiskies right now, which includes Bourbon, Rye, Irish Whiskey and 3 regions of Scotch. Excited to try my 2nd Batch. The first was a smash hit at my lounge, everybody loved it. The 3 Scotch additions are new and so is my ECBP, so curious to see how they changed the formula

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My Infinity Bottle Project currently has a blend of about 20 different whiskies right now, which includes Bourbon, Rye, Irish Whiskey and 3 regions of Scotch. Excited to try my 2nd Batch. The first was a smash hit at my lounge, everybody loved it. The 3 Scotch additions are new and so is my ECBP, so curious to see how they changed the formula

That’s so awesome!! I just need to figure out what I’m going to finish first to start this up. Right now it’s looking my Breckenridge port cask finish might be that bottle....

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Saw a lot of eagles flying in the today’s smoke thread yesterday but none in here. I decided to kill an Eagle last night. Will bring out the backup on the next go.

Then a post in another forum about Maker’s Cask Strength being one of the most underrated bourbons, I had to remind myself how much I agree and enjoy this.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That’s so awesome!! I just need to figure out what I’m going to finish first to start this up. Right now it’s looking my Breckenridge port cask finish might be that bottle....

It may not be for everyone but I quite enjoy the Infinity Bottle concept. All that is sacrificed is one shot of whiskey, which is hardly worth mourning over. I think you’re gonna get hooked on this, it’s a lot of fun. I try a sip usually a week after adding to the batch, so what I added has had enough time to meld to the mix. It helps to have a base whiskey, mine was Redbreast Lustau.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
It may not be for everyone but I quite enjoy the Infinity Bottle concept. All that is sacrificed is one shot of whiskey, which is hardly worth mourning over. I think you’re gonna get hooked on this, it’s a lot of fun. I try a sip usually a week after adding to the batch, so what I added has had enough time to meld to the mix. It helps to have a base whiskey, mine was Redbreast Lustau.

I’m excited to start this up for myself. Not to go off topic but I might do this with some rums too.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Needed to stop by a local pub after work to pick up some items from a charity pit bull rescue organization. Low brow bar, they had three choices: Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and Maker's Mark. Ran into some friends so had to get a couple pours. Maker's Mark it was. Tasted ok neat, probably just the company...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Needed to stop by a local pub after work to pick up some items from a charity pit bull rescue organization. Low brow bar, they had three choices: Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and Maker's Mark. Ran into some friends so had to get a couple pours. Maker's Mark it was. Tasted ok neat, probably just the company...
You're too kind. My pour tasted like corn soaked in Chevron. It was the only whiskey I've ever had to power through. Don't get me wrong here Maker's 46 is among my favorite, even to this day. I haven't tried Cask Strength but I'm betting I like it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ll let the picture do most of the talking here. How I came to acquire this sample is a very short story. There’s a bloke at my cigar lounge that is Greek Orthodox and a huge Bourbon enthusiast. He gave up alcohol for Lent, which obviously includes Bourbon. During that timeframe he missed out on some really rare gems, like the 58 year old Walker’s DeLuxe Illinois Bourbon and the $300 Angel’s Envy Cask Strength Rye (12,000 bottle release). I felt really bad for him so once Lent was finished I set him up with the ultimate sample, along with the guy who shared the rare Angel’s Envy (among many others). I figured it was the least I could do.

After tying the George T Stagg 2017, I was jokingly told that I ruined Bourbon for him, since now nothing will compare. He said it was by far the best he’s ever tried and even better then what’s featured down below.

I was informed by him that I would be getting Thomas Handy in return, and today he surprised me with this:

It was my very first Pappy product and what a way to start.

Last edited: