What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I saw Jackyl last night at the 2019 Harley Rally in Milwaukee. Jesse James Dupree released his own line of bourbon a couple years back, but I've never seen it in my area.

So they have a booth offering several different cocktails. I tell the hot blonde lady that I would like a straight pour of bourbon. She seems confused and asks "you don't want anything in it?". No, I say. "You want it on the rocks?". No, I say.

She begins to pour. And pour. She stops and asks if I am sure I want it straight. And pours some more.

I walked away with about 6-7 ounces of bourbon for $7. I was super happy. My girlfriend was less enthusiastic. :LOL:

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I saw Jackyl last night at the 2019 Harley Rally in Milwaukee. Jesse James Dupree released his own line of bourbon a couple years back, but I've never seen it in my area.

So they have a booth offering several different cocktails. I tell the hot blonde lady that I would like a straight pour of bourbon. She seems confused and asks "you don't want anything in it?". No, I say. "You want it on the rocks?". No, I say.

She begins to pour. And pour. She stops and asks if I am sure I want it straight. And pours some more.

I walked away with about 6-7 ounces of bourbon for $7. I was super happy. My girlfriend was less enthusiastic. :LOL:
Dude! Do not ever come to Milwaukee again without touching base! Hope you enjoyed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Ice cream caused it!! Only person I know that regularly posts pictures of 120 proof bourbon with ice cream!!
Haha damn you Ben & Jerry. When I can’t have a cigar I try to reach for something sweet to pair up with my bourbon. Maybe I’ll get into fine chocolates as the ice cream has a tendency to numb my palate. I may not agree with Ben & Jerry’s politics but they make an ice cream that’s tough to beat. Just wish I could find their Urban Bourbon flavor, my area is dry of it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking forward to taking another stab at EWSB Vintage. At $26.99 it’s worth a shot. Plus I hear on Reddit that it’s very similar in profile to that Jim Beam peanut note I crave so much.

Wonder what the optimal barreling & bottling season is? I took a guess with this one.