What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Did the Heaven Hill tour a couple of weeks ago, and as we walked thru a rickhouse, they were doing a private barrel pick of Larceny. One of the guys on the selection crew grabbed a couple glasses, filled them straight from the barrel, and handed them to us as we walked by. Awesome gesture. Tasted amazing at barrel proof. I like it off the shelf, but BT wheaters have stolen my heart. Hard comparison for me...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Had a bunch of Basil Hayden left which is not my favorite bourbon. Decided to pour a bunch in an infused and just throw a charred oak spork in to see what happens.

Upon first sip, is seems quite a bit more enjoyable. Might have to do a side by side to see if it’s really any different or just psychology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had a bunch of Basil Hayden left which is not my favorite bourbon. Decided to pour a bunch in an infused and just throw a charred oak spork in to see what happens.

Upon first sip, is seems quite a bit more enjoyable. Might have to do a side by side to see if it’s really any different or just psychology.

Two words...Infinity Bottle. All I’m saying, best way to use up whiskey you don’t like so much.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Moved into my new place with an ocean view. Went on the shopping spree of a lifetime (and a budget) and between my view and the selection, I was as giddy as a child on Christmas morning.

That Humidor Series IPA by Tampa Cigar City Brewing was amazing. They use Spanish Cedar in the process.

Also I scored that bottle of Old Ezra 7 (117 Proof) for about $42. Never have I ever seen that one sold where I frequent, had to travel 60 miles for it. I’m looking forward to it, got pretty good reviews.

Last edited: