What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Congrats on the bottle. I was considering this batch for awhile, How was it? Any of that peanut buttery goodness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't say I was bombarded but wasn't paying attention for that either. Definitely a smooth sweetness throughout that was wonderful. I really enjoyed it no doubt (to be fair I usually do with Bookers). I'll try to remember to pay attention for the peanut butter next time.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
How was. Heard really good things about Ch. 3. As much a I would like to try and pick one up at my county’s whiskey event next week, I just don’t usually spend the money that these LE’s cost.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a new method for getting my bourbon up to room temperature in my 50-60 degree apartment. I wrap the bottle & glass in an electric blanket for 10 minutes. For awhile I was sipping on chilled bourbon, which I am not a fan of honestly, considering most nights are around refrigerator temps lol

Funkman

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is a really really cold apartment where do you live?

I have a new method for getting my bourbon up to room temperature in my 50-60 degree apartment. I wrap the bottle & glass in an electric blanket for 10 minutes. For awhile I was sipping on chilled bourbon, which I am not a fan of honestly, considering most nights are around refrigerator temps lol

Funkman