What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is a really really cold apartment where do you live?
A block away from the Atlantic Ocean near Atlantic City, NJ. Apartment heat sucks, very inefficient. I just spent 5 hours plastic sealing the windows and 3 of the 4 doors to the outside. Hopefully that helps a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Four Roses Single Barrel OESV Maisano's Private Selection 126.4 Proof (...with a large ice sphere...)

Small divisional round victory drink. Next week is gonna be tougher.
Speaking of ice, I just tested out my new large square ice molds and I’m really impressed. It stayed solid and unmelted in a bowl on the counter for 30 minutes. I’m looking forward to crafting my first Old Fashioned really soon. I have all the needed components, and will share my results.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Went into a "new to me" liquor store today, and imagine how my heart raced when I saw Blanton's and a couple other hard to find bourbons on display. Then I looked at the price of the Blanton's.... $159. Nutjob, please. It all became abundantly clear when I then saw Weller SR for $78. WTAF??

Dropped into one of my newer go-to stores after that. They had a couple Booker's, no funky 2019-01, but I decided I need a Booker's on the shelf for the time being and grabbed the 19-03.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Went into a "new to me" liquor store today, and imagine how my heart raced when I saw Blanton's and a couple other hard to find bourbons on display. Then I looked at the price of the Blanton's.... $159. Nutjob, please. It all became abundantly clear when I then saw Weller SR for $78. WTAF??

Dropped into one of my newer go-to stores after that. They had a couple Booker's, no funky 2019-01, but I decided I need a Booker's on the shelf for the time being and grabbed the 19-03.

What is the retail price of Blanton’s? I have never been able to find it without standing in line for HOURS!