What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

Rebel DE....a decent inexpensive pour at around $28

The Little Book 3 saga continues. If you remember, first 2 pours (Halloween and Thanksgiving) were undrinkable. New Years found it drinkable but not good. Last night, it was actually enjoyable, but still miles from all the accolades I've heard heaped on it. Let's see if we can get some more improvement by St. Patty's Day. :sick:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fun times at Mane Street Cigars (my lounge). Saw friends I haven’t seen in months. Still worth my 2 hour commute.

Started my day at 2pm with a cigar given to me by my sister for Christmas. This Bourbon/Rye was incredible. Very nuanced with gobs of character

This was one of 4 bottles my friend won at a raffle. The other 3 were catastrophically damaged in transport, hence the tearing of the label

Check out those ingredients

A friend brought this one in and we helped him kill it in one night

Finished the night off with a little peat, okay a lot. Time stamp on this was 10:20pm and was my 5th cigar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@BourbonBinder Ok so you had a lot of a little peat? I'm becoming a peat whore when smoking cigars.
I’m still not quite there yet with peat, if I’m having “whisky” it’s gotta be a Lowland. Auchentoshan American Oak is my go-to at $34.99. I could live without the Glengoyne (another peatless whisky). For some reason I was getting a weird foot note... and I don’t mean the kind that you find in a book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@BourbonBinder

Yea I'm surprised you mentioned peat with the Caribbean Cask I love the stuff but I have to hunt for the smoke in it. I bought a bottle of Port Charlotte the other day, as soon as I finish the open Laphroaig bottle I'm going to give it a taste, supposed to be way up on the peat/seaweed/ocean scale

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Finish that GTS before the angels take any more of their share, @BourbonBinder

I just can't resist the old SiB Whistlepigs. This one is a 17 year old pick from a store that is highly touted in this the area for their picks. They named this one Oink 2021.

Revisited the ECBP A120 last night as someone was saying it was better than C919. Good, yes. Really good, oh yeah. Better than C919, no cigar.