What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a small pour of the Larceny B522 last night. Still not super impressed with this batch.

The boss brought (2) bottles of Bookers Chapter 6 home last night as well. We’ll see how that is in a few weeks.

I don’t have high expectations as it’s a young bourbon. Mostly made up of 4-5 year old whiskey.

Edit: chapter 6 not 5

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got lucky again on a Friday at Binny's, I'm definitely going every Friday I'm in town.

I’m really interested in this. My wife is a WR fan and had been on the hunt for this for the last couple of years since it was announced they were going to have a higher proof offering.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Had a small pour of the Larceny B522 last night. Still not super impressed with this batch.

The boss brought (2) bottles of Bookers Chapter 5 home last night as well. We’ll see how that is in a few weeks.

I don’t have high expectations as it’s a young bourbon. Mostly made up of 4-5 year old whiskey.
You know how much I love Booker's, Brian. That being said, I haven't been a big fan of the Little Book's, young and some strange tweaks, like brown rice in Chapter 4. I haven't sampled Chapter 5, curious to hear your take when you do.

I’m really interested in this. My wife is a WR fan and had been on the hunt for this for the last couple of years since it was announced they were going to have a higher proof offering.
I didn't know much about it, I just lucked into it at the store and they only had 2 left. Already seeing them listed on the secondary market here, I hate the flippers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sampled the chapter 6 (not chapter 5 as previously mentioned) tonight. While it was the neck pour and fairly small, it wasn’t bad. Not as a good as the latest batch of Booker’s.

It had a nice sweetness and floral notes.