What's new

Today's Cocktail

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@highsierrasmokin' I found two recipies one of them is alternatively called a chocolate martini only thing this recipe is missing from the cake recipe is a bit of self-rising flour, looks more like a chocolate mousse then a drink . The other forgoes all the chocolate and stresses Frangelica and lemon it's orange in color. Which drink are you speaking about?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
@icehog3 It's wrong to judge a team on their 1st game under a new coach and system but I'm really dissapointed in how ill prepared the offensive line was and how pourly we covered the short passing game.
I was rooting for LSU for sure @Boudie, hopefully they improve under the new coach as the season progresses.

Well, except on October 15th that is. ;) :LOL:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was rooting for LSU for sure @Boudie, hopefully they improve under the new coach as the season progresses.

Well, except on October 15th that is. ;) :LOL:

We're going to need some help this year. Not only is it a change in leadership it's also a change in attitude. Coach O didn't give a rat's butt about what the players did, Kelly seems to be a different kind of guy with a different culture so there will be a lot of tension and reluctance to change in the locker room. If Kelly keeps recruiting the way he is and if he can keep them he's going to have the talent. We may be so bad by the time we play Florida you guys just may have a chance to win one!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Palmetto

1 1/2 oz aged Rum
1 1/2 oz sweet Vermouth
Couple of dashes of Angostura bitters

stir with ice strain to chilled glass

The vermouth overpowers the rum. Not a fan at first sip but I developed a taste for it and made a second

20220906_164917.jpg

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea, unless you are trying to stay in ketosis it's not difficult to make sacrifices in other meals to be able to enjoy most cocktails. I think if you are doing no carb you should avoid all alcohol not just cocktails with a bit of simple syrup or orange juice.