What's new

Today's Rum

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Just found this thread. Not sure which way my luck turned.
Been enjoying the Zaya. Yesterday, picked up a 50ml of Havana Club.
(yes, I drank it before the picture)
It was ok. In comparison to the Zaya, this was hot and not as deep or complex. Sticking with Zaya.
If you're looking for a cheap rum, like that bacardi... id go with Ron Barcelo its a dominican rum but its super nice for the price.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massachusetts or Grand Cayman depending on weather
OK, at the risk of getting flagged by the redundancy police, I just posted this in today's beverage purchase thread (as we did just buy it) but it is a rum, and we are going to drink it tonight on the beach at sunset while smoking a Parti Lusitania if all goes well. It is the only rum made here on the island, aged in barrels floating at 7 fathoms deep in the Caribbean, and is really tasty.
(Edit: I just noticed the post above mine after I posted this. What are the odds?! Hope you enjoy my local brew!)

seven fathoms rum.JPG

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
OK, at the risk of getting flagged by the redundancy police, I just posted this in today's beverage purchase thread (as we did just buy it) but it is a rum, and we are going to drink it tonight on the beach at sunset while smoking a Parti Lusitania if all goes well. It is the only rum made here on the island, aged in barrels floating at 7 fathoms deep in the Caribbean, and is really tasty.
(Edit: I just noticed the post above mine after I posted this. What are the odds?! Hope you enjoy my local brew!)

View attachment 107809
I definitely enjoyed it! Been trying to find it around here for years.