What's new

Today's Scotch

Rating - 100%
52   0   0

Oh, yes.

Trout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh my. I'm not a huge scotch guy anymore (bourbon) but the Balvenie range was always incredible. 17 year Double Wood is my all time favorite scotch. How good was this?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my. I'm not a huge scotch guy anymore (bourbon) but the Balvenie range was always incredible. 17 year Double Wood is my all time favorite scotch. How good was this?

Best I've had.

Trout

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Best I've had.

Trout

Definitely in my radar too. One of these days I'm going to get a bottle. This thread has pushed me off the scotch slopes LOL. And talking with a buddy who's really kicking my ass off the cliff and trying to get me to try out some of the Macallan cask line or grab some Glenmorangie if that's spelled correctly. :banghead: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Definitely in my radar too. One of these days I'm going to get a bottle. This thread has pushed me off the scotch slopes LOL. And talking with a buddy who's really kicking my ass off the cliff and trying to get me to try out some of the Macallan cask line or grab some Glenmorangie if that's spelled correctly. :banghead: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
easily my top 5 drams ever - buy this instead of Macallan - its generally overpriced imo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
easily my top 5 drams ever - buy this instead of Macallan - its generally overpriced imo
It's only in the top 5 because you have those nasty Islay's ahead of it.

But yes, for me Macallan is not worth the premium it commands.

Trout

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
It's only in the top 5 because you have those nasty Islay's ahead of it.

But yes, for me Macallan is not worth the premium it commands.

Trout

Haha! actually, no peats are in the top 5. . one is VERY close, but not quite