What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I only got one of them (from smokinbodybuilder) but im hoping the construction issue was just a fluke. It tasted pretty good.
I've smoked 2 so far, and the first was fantastic. On the second one, the wrapper didn't want to burn and it just screwed everything up. I've got another 8 resting, though, so we'll see how they go!

I'm more than happy to take sticks off hands of people who don't want anything, though. I'd be willing to take one for the team lol.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Taking a study break... drinking a some Cherry Moon beer and smoking a San Cristobal Selecion Del Sol. My first selecion del sol, and wow is it good! Easy draw, lots of smoke, a little bit of pepper, and a leathery, slightly chocolate taste. The roll is a bit loose, though.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Arturo Fuente Rosado Sun Grown R54. Started off harsh, but has mellowed out to a cedar sweetness with some leather.

I'm gonna have to buy some more and get a review done.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
how long has that one been resting?
Not sure how long the B&M had it. I let it sit a few weeks though now before lighting it up. Granted, I had just had something pretty peppery before I lit it up, so it could be my own fault that the first maybe 10 draws were on the harsher side. Which almost pissed me off cuz i had high hopes for this before I lit it up. It's definitely mellowed out to a better smoke. Still a sweetness on my lips and a nice cedar/leather to it about halfway through.

I really hope my B&M has some more then I get there on Friday.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Catch up: Tuesday
Guapo OR
Lusi 1990
HDM Epi 2 2010
BRC 98
RASS 2010 (Thanks Cowboy)
VR Unico 08
T110

Wed
Liga Privada T52

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0

Illusione mk

Just into the 1st third and it's pretty darn nice so far. Lots of smoke - light pepper with hints of almonds. Very easy draw and smooth on the retrohale. First ash fell at 1.5 inches and left a perfect cherry with a razor sharp burn. I'm diggin it and probably smokin too fast! It's that good!

Status
Not open for further replies.